Thursday, December 16, 2021

Tis The Ugly Sweater Season! Advent 2021: Day 16


You don't have to buy pre-made ugly sweaters. You can DIY-It! 

Here's a look at some of my favorite homemade ugly sweaters!

This kit comes with stencils, fabric glue and felt. All you need is the sweater/sweat shirt.

Decoration your own Nativity with this sweater kit. As you can see, things are getting a little rowdy in Jerusalem...


For safety's sake, please make sure the casings are empty and not filled with gun powder.


I love this clever toy soldier DIY.

I bet this sucker is itchy!


This straddles the border from ugly sweater to costume piece.



Grandma got run over by a reindeer.







Turn yourself into a menorah! 

One year my wife's work had an ugly sweater party. But she didn't have a sweater. So I bought this for her. It comes with 6 patches you attach to your shirt with safety pins.



As I was researching these DIY sweaters, I saw one common project. It involves turning yourself into a Christmas tree by creatively attaching tinsel and ornaments to certain parts of your sweater and a big star on one of your wrists. When you move your hands together over your head, your body now resembles a tree. You then take the star and hold it up top.

So as my Advent present for you today, here's a video on how to make this clever ugly sweater costume. It's the 3rd sweater on this short 4 minute vid.

Enjoy...



 







No comments:

Post a Comment