Saturday, December 4, 2021

Tis The Ugly Sweater Season! Advent 2021: Day 4



It's December 4th. It reminds me a lot of Star Wars Day (May the 4th). To me Star Wars and the holidays are a perfect fit. My 2nd Christmas saw the Star Wars Holiday Special debut on TV. My 3rd through like 8th birthdays were filled with Star Wars presents from Santa. And up until I was in my 20s, the original trilogy always aired on TV on Christmas Day- so after presents I was always watching it.

So let's look at some Star Wars Themed Ugly Sweaters. 

May the Forth of December be With You!

The design of this one reminds me of Atari's Empire Strikes Back video game.



Chewbacca has a very special place in the heart of our family.


Wearing this sweater is sure to mess with the heads of some people.


Admit it- the scenes on Hoth technically make Empire a Christmas movie.


This sweater is absolutely beautiful.





This sweater is based on a 1980-81 holiday greeting card released by Skywalker Ranch.


AS for my Advent gift for you today we go from ugly Star Wars sweaters to ugly Star Wars vehicles. Hey- they can't all be as beautiful as an x-wing! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment