Friday, December 3, 2021

Tis The Ugly Sweater Season! Advent 2021: Day 3


I write many of my Advent posts days or even weeks in advance. At the time of writing this post, I had just finished watching a commercial for a limited edition Arby's Curly Fries VODKA! 

That weird bit of promotion has me inspired. For today's look at ugly sweaters, here are 10 sweaters inspired by pop food products...








Here's a look at several sweaters in just 1 image!


You can't wear this on Sundays.





From the Land Down Under- It's Vegemite, a disgusting yeast spread that Australians like to smear on toast.




That was a fun but brief look at food franchise inspired ugly sweaters. But let's not let the fun end yet. Here's a look at some classic holiday-themed commercials! It's my Day 3 Advent gift to you.

Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment