Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Tis the Ugly Sweater Season! Advent 2021: Day 7


On the night of Christ's birth, the angels sang. Thus, music and Christmas have gone hand-in-hand since the very beginning. 

I'm a fan of crossovers. This Muppets/Zildjan sweater is great!




This sweater features Skinny and Fat Elvis! 





I think they missed an opportunity not having mistletoe on this sweater some how.




Here's a look at some music themed ugly sweaters. 

Nowadays, as soon as Halloween is over, at least 1 radio station will begin to play Christmas songs on November 1st. In my area, it's Mix 99.5. I've been listening. But they've yet to play anything that's essential on my Christmas playlist. So as my gift for you, here's a link to my Youtube created list of 10 must hear festive tunes.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment