Friday, December 17, 2021

Tis the Ugly Sweater Season! Advent 2021: Day 17


If you couldn't guess from today's Advent image, I'm looking at cartoon inspired ugly sweaters! May these bring back some cherished childhood memories!




 

I love me some Scrooge McDuck!



If the Flintstones occur in the Stone Age, how can they celebrate Christmas?












It's Reptar for all you Rugrats fans out there!


I hope you enjoyed this look at cartoon inspired ugly sweaters. Before I go, I want to share with you a favorite Christmas tradition from when I was a kid. I've probably shared this before in a previous Advent. But it's just too good not to share. It's a recording of a 1970s Scooby-Doo holiday adventure called 'The Mystery of the Missing Santa'. It's about 12 minutes long. So grab you some holiday treats, light the tree and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment