Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Tis the Ugly Sweater Season! Advent 2021: Day 1

I'm starting out Ugly Sweater Advent with a look at my favorite things. Sorry, if you thought it was comic books, you'd be wrong. Star Wars and Doctor Who guesses are wrong too. If I had to choose the one constant love in my life, it would be those sweet little fur balls with claws- CATS!

Enjoy a look at how the holidays can be celebrated with ugly Kitty sweaters. (Just remember, the sweaters are ugly- not the cats!)

Sorry we peed on the present!

It's also good for holding a beer, the remote, a subway $5 footlong.

As a person who had to herd cats, I know for sure nobody got their presents this year...

Deck the halls with boughs of gatos!

For cat and cafe lovers

I have a student who would just love this!

Aahhhh, I miss Grumpy Cat...

It's an ugly sweater for cats!


For those fans of Christmas Vacation. 
Poor kitty...


It's the bows and bells that makes this one truly uggo

And now, as I do every Advent year, here's a gift from me. It's a video of some cute kittens wearing some ugly sweaters. Enjoy!




















No comments:

Post a Comment