Sunday, January 19, 2014

GI Joe Yearbook #1

G.I. Joe Yearbook #1B
This comic is exactly what it says it is. This Yearbook contains a recap of every comic adventure the Joes have has since issue #1. In fact, this Yearbook reprints issue #1. I kinda wish I knew that before I bought it all those years ago. I thought it would be like an annual and there would be new  double-length stories

 Since I’ve read issue #1 and all of the other issues recapped within the past 3 months, I didn’t feel the need to read them again. I did read the articles on how a GI Joe cartoon is made, the full schematics of the Pit, and best of all, the top-secret dossiers on several key Joes and Cobra operative. Side bar- thanks to these “file cards”, I did learn that the Joe’s tanker driver, Steeler, was in fact from Pittsburgh. So, I have a feeling that Larry Hama was a Steelers fan! I love it!
Yo Joe! Go, Steelers, Go!
Worth Consuming!
Rating: 7 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment